Goods opened in 1944 as a hardware and general merchandise
retailer. In 1946, Charles H. Bush and Art Keller
incorporated a full line of sporting goods products
and services, eventually stepping in to fill the equipment
and apparel needs of many local sports organizations,
including area schools. A devastating fire in
2000 destroyed the original building, and Bush-Keller
Sporting Goods moved into a temporary location on Pearl
Street while planning and construction of the new structure
took place. By 2002, Bush-Keller's new 7,800 square
foot facility was completed on the original building
site, and operations were moved back to 340 Vincennes.
Sporting Goods, for the serious athlete.